At JAVER we are always concerned about the well-being and health of families. During recent weeks we have experienced the outbreak of a new virus worldwide: Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The virus can spread from person to person through droplets from the nose or mouth that are thrown out when an infected person coughs or exhales. The The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- Sore throat
- Dry cough
- Difficulty breathing
Because of this, we share some hygiene measures that will serve as protection.
- Wash your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or with a handkerchief; throw away the tissue immediately and wash your hands with a alcohol-based hand sanitizer, or soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched frequently using a common cleaning product.
- Keep at least one meter distance between you and other people, and / or avoid crowded places.
- If you have a fever, cough, and shortness of breath, immediately seek medical advice. Call ahead and inform your doctor of any recent trip or any contact you have had with travelers.
- Avoid shaking hands.
Remember to follow the measures and share them with your family to avoid the spread of COVID19.
We suggest you stay informed of the recommendations of Health professionals, especially the World Health Organization.
To safeguard your health, at Javer we have a wide repertoire of digital tools to advise you remotely in the process of buying your new home.